The Ego Silencer Store
12 Tube Fengshui Sailboat Wind Chimes | Ego-Silencer
New Tube Fengshui Sailboat Wind Chimes
The History of Wind Chimes
- Although the wind chime has existed from prehistoric times in many cultures, it received its most elegant and prolific development in east and south Asia, from Bali to Tibet and Japan, where it was often elaborately decorated, cast, or carved and was hung from the eaves of sacred structures. Buddhists especially made use of wind chimes and wind bells, attaching them profusely by the hundreds or even thousands to the eaves of temples, shrines, and pagodas, causing during breezy moments an almost overwhelming auspicious sensation of sound.
- In China and Japan they became a decorative art in private homes as well as on sacred structures, and in the 19th and 20th centuries their popular use spread more widely among Western countries. Today, we are bridging the worlds of ancient and modern times, the wisdom of the East is spreading to the West and being met with enthusiasm and intrigue.
Healing effects of wind chimes
- Tones have a healing effect on our bodies, calm our minds and awaken our spirits. The resonance and vibration of sound releases stress and emotional blockages in the body and calms the mind. The calming of mind expands conscious awareness and connection with spirit. Wind chimes thereby help enhance the mind/body/spirit connection bringing us a sense of peace and well being.
Feng Shui and Wind Chimes
- Feng Shui literally translates to mean wind and water. These two elements are the most fundamental of life’s energy. They symbolize the manifestation of movement of energy. In Feng Shui this energy is known as Chi. It is the positive flow of Chi that is most desired for a healthy, happy and lucky life. Negative Chi flow can be destructive, which is Chi that moves too fast, too slow or is stagnant. Feng Shui offers cures to enhance conditions to bring a more auspicious flow of energy. The wind chime is an excellent cure for negative Chi and an elegant way to enhance positive Chi.
- Sound connects us with our environment, nature is never silent and sound links us to other life. Sound stimulation can nurture behavioral changes and emotions. We can react negatively or positively to sound. Positive sound can ease the feeling of loneliness or isolation. Good sound can stimulate or enhance relaxation, reverse sadness, clam nervousness, tension and anger.
- Wind chimes help us to recognize Chi flow, by the sound the wind chime makes. The gentle sound of wind chimes can greatly help to create a positive energy flow and facilitate good Chi. They can also correct bad Chi flow by masking or covering negative, harsh or dulling sounds in the environment, such as the sound of traffic. Wind chimes can correct these situations and bring balance to a home and to your life.
- Campanula is a mascot, a symbol of good luck
- Wind chimes blowing, bringing great sound, pleasing, and self-cultivation
- Hanging wind chimes, can bless your family with safety, healthy and happiness
- Necessary small decoration for home
- Whether for yourself or for a friend is a great choice
- The 8 tubes Aluminum wind chimes when the breeze is blowing,
- The wind swinging the bells sounds sweet and charming
- Meanings: access to love, safe, healthy and smooth sailing
- Place with your special landscape project
Suitable for home decoration, decorations, hanging on the door, the windows, hanging in the room, or anywhere
Bring beauty and music to your indoor or outdoor space
Overall Lenght: About 60cm/23.4inch
Material:Pine wood+ Aluminum tube + Alloy
Color: As pictured